Microdermabrasion has become one of the most widely known, reputable treatments when considering skincare. It’s the world’s second most selling aesthetic procedure that leading dermatologists and aestheticians often try to incorporate in every skincare regimen. This unique, award-winning treatment provides patients with a non-surgical and non-invasive exfoliation!
Benefits and Uses of Microdermabrasion
- Hypoallergenic & hygienic diamond tips – easily cleaned for reuse
- Free of crystal pollutants that harm the environment and irritate the skin
- World’s widest treatment tip variety – allows you to expand treatment offerings
- Suitable for superficial to deep treatments for the face & body
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Fast, efficient treatments – minimal maintenance and ongoing care
- Adjustable suction feature for full customization of treatments
- Unsurpassed system performance – industry-leading motor power with silent operation
- Improves age spots, black heads, hyperpigmentation
- Lessen appearance of stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces or eliminates enlarged pores
- Aids acne and acne scars
Each session takes between 20-40 minutes. Depending on your goals, you may want to invest in at least 6 treatments, once per month, to achieve your desired results. A plan will be devised based on the patients needs. Microdermabrasion is considered an extremely safe procedure, and results will appear instantly once its completed. It’s not painful, however, you may experience a slight scratching or mild stinging. Your skin may appear pink or swollen but this only typically lasts one day.
Am I a Good Candidate?
This treatment is suitable on all skin types, for older and younger adults.
Book a Consultation
If you think you’re a good candidate for the microdermabrasion treatment, then call Dr. Boulous to book a consultation today and get started!