Spider veins and varicose veins are common conditions that affect many adults. These abnormally enlarged vessels, which affect women more than men, appear most often on the legs and become more prevalent with age. Even though spider and varicose veins are common, you don’t necessarily have to live with them. There are safe treatment options available so you can feel more secure about your legs. Dr. Shahira Boulos is an expert in the treatment of varicose veins & spider veins.
Spider & Varicose Vein Removal
January 12th, 2021
What Are Spider and Varicose Veins?
Spider veins are clusters of tiny blood vessels that develop close to the surface of the skin. They are often red, blue, or purple; and are commonly found on the face and legs. Varicose veins are abnormally enlarged veins that appear most often on the legs. They are typically blue, purple, or skin-colored; and they appear as dilated vessels that may be raised above the surface of the skin.
Spider and Varicose Veins Treatment Option
Elos is the first and only technology that uses combined energies to effectively reduce the appearance of problem veins on the legs and face. Elos laser therapy uses a focused beam of light that heats and damages the affected blood vessel, which eventually fades.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Elos allows for treatment of large skin areas
- No needles, drugs or toxic chemicals used with Elos vein therapy.
- It is a faster procedure than many other vein therapies.
- There is little to no down time with Elos vein therapy.
- The procedure has minimal complications or side effects.
- Results are longer lasting and aesthetically rewarding
- It is less traumatic to the surrounding skin compared to sclerotherapy.
- Vein Therapy is less painful than sclerotherapy.
- Elos therapy can be used on the face, legs and other parts of the body.
- Recovery is immediate.
Healthy, Beautiful Legs
At Dr. Boulos Medical Spa, we ensure you receive the highest quality treatment possible. Our certified staff have successfully treated thousands of happy patients, and want to do the same for you! Call us today to book your consultation.