Maintaining the removal of body and facial hair can be costly and time consuming. It can especially be a bother if your main treatment for hair removal includes shaving, which is effective but also provides disadvantages by making your hair grow back longer, thicker and through causing ingrown hairs. Even the alternative of waxing may seem effective at first, but in order to wax again you need to wait 2 – 3 week for your hair to grow back before you wax again.
If you’re looking for a more efficient way to eliminate unwanted hair, consider laser hair removal with the GentleMax Pro laser!
Benefits of the GentleMax Pro Laser
- Provides permanent hair removal for all skin types in an efficient, safe and comfortable manner
- Doesn’t require the use of gel, ultimately providing more comfort
- Experience 80% of permanent hair reduction after only 3 treatments
- Eliminates the costs of razors, creams and lotions used for shaving and waxing
- Provides additional benefits including the of correction and rejuvenation of areas with sun damage on the face and body
- Treats facial redness and broken vessels
The laser has established a successful reputation by providing immense patient satisfaction and has become a best seller around the world!
What to Expect During the Procedure
The procedure will occur in our office and can last anywhere from a few minutes to an hour, depending on the area and the condition being treated. You may experience a short period of minor discomfort, but it becomes less significant with the Dynamic Cooling Device used during the procedure. You may experience redness or swelling after the procedure, but this will only last a few hours and can be comforted with a cold compress.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Multiple treatments are necessary in order to accomplish permanent hair removal.
Hair grows in 3 stages: Anagen (growth stage), Catagen (transitional stage) and Telogen (shedding stage). Your body hair isn’t always in the same growth stage. For this reason, it requires multiple treatments taking place weeks apart, to ensure that we are able to eliminate all the hair while they’re in still in the growth stage.
If you have any questions about the GentleMax Pro and would like to learn more about the procedure, give us a call and book a consultation!